PLEASE READ TO ENSURE YOU HAVE NO VIRUS:

I apologize, but a virus has been passed on to me. This is why I'm immediately
sending this email .
The virus apparently attaches to an address book.
I just checked mine a few minutes ago after being told and found it had
infected
my computer.
Since you were in my address book, there is a chance you might
find it in your computer.
The virus called jdbgmgr.exe  and it is not detected by
Norton or McAfee or VET, to date.  It sits quietly for 14 days before
damaging the system.  It is sent automatically by messenger and by the
address book, whether or not you send emails to your contacts.

Here is how to check for the virus and how to get rid of it:

YOU MUST DO THIS:

1.  go to start, find or search option

2.  in the file/folder option, type the name jdbgmgr.exe

3.  be sure you search your C drive and all sub-folders and any other drives
you may have

4.  click "find now" or "search now"

5.  the virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe.  DO NOT OPEN IT!

6.  go to edit on the menu bar, choose "select all" to highlight the file
without opening it.

7.  Now go to "file" on the menu bar and select "delete."  It will then go to
the recycle bin.

If you find the virus as I did, you must contact all the people in your
address book so they can eradicate it in their own address books.  To do this:

1.  open a new email message

2.  click the icon of the address book next to "TO"

3.  highlight every name and add to "BCC"

4.  copy this message.  enter subject paste to email.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

        Reply  Reply All  Forward    Delete  Put in Folder...InboxSent
MessagesDraftsTrash Can  Previous   Next | Close

    MSN - More Useful Everyday
   MSN Home    |    My MSN    |    Hotmail    |    Search    |    Shopping
|    Money    |    People & Chat

 ) 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. TERMS OF USE   Advertise
TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement   GetNetWise