Does anyone know if the song "Carey" made the top 10 when it was released, or even the
top 40?  I remember when it came out, my boyfriend of the time (and I, of course)
really loved it.  It did play on the radio a lot then.  What is interesting is he was
primarily a country music fan - charlie Pride, Tom T. Hall, etc., but he loved that
song.

I find it interesting that no one disses Tom Petty for "whining" about the state of
modern (insert adjective - souless, brain dead, cookie cutter conformist, etc.)
corporate radio, even though he says things that are very similar to what Joni says.

Ruth