I give Matthew Gilbert of the Boston Globe some credit
for being clever. Under "Critic's Corner" (with a photo
of our Joan) he writes:

- A woman of heart and mind: "American Masters"
profiles the great singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell,
tonight at 9 on Ch 2.

- For the roses: Ten ladies will go home without
flowers on "The Bachelor" at 9 p.m. on Ch. 5.

- The circle game: I love Wanda Sykes. But I don't love
her show. But I love Wanda Sykes. But I don't love her
show. The second episode of "Wanda at Large" is on Ch
25 at 9:30.

- Help me: "American Idol" has become the Ryan Seacrest
Show" at 8:30 p.m. on Ch 25.

- Twisted: VH1 is rearing "Michael Jackson: 30th
Anniversary Celebration" at 8 p.m.

- Nothing can be done: ABC insists on airing "All
American Girl" at 10 p.m. on Ch. 5.

Guess what HE'LL be watching tonight :-)

lots of love
Anne