From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Deb
Messling
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 10:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: woman of heart and mind

So is everybody sobbing, or what?

The ending made me cry.  I feel like we're being told that Joni's career is
over.  That's not a bad thing, necessarily, but it's not easy letting go.

As for the rest of the program, WOW.  I can't believe all the early
footage, and the audio of Joni singing some folk song in that beautiful,
clear voice.  She was amazingly beautiful, too.

Deb Messling  -^..^-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]