Hi Jonilovers!

Mack this sums it up exactly..wow is right! Marianne and I watched and listened tonight while on the phone. Although we were nine hundred or so miles apart it did not seem to matter. Between Marianne's WOW's..and my ummmmmm's..it was quite a night!

"To me it's like can you get through this life with a good heart? And that's been my struggle,you know with all the injustice and everything..
things that piss you off.. you know. Try and get the heart to rebound ..come back..and bloom again."

Thank you for all the beauty ..Joni ..insight...AND your good heart!

Bree

Wow. That simple word describes it all as I watch this program. I know this
woman strictly from her music and from the JMDL. Have never seen a moving
clip of her before or an interview. I am more in love now than before.

mack