Ciao joniphiles,

     One thing that struck me about the PBS special was that I already knew
just about everything they talked about through interactions with the JMDL
and the Joni  home page.  :~)

     Also, it struck me while watching - when they played a bit from "For
the Roses", the line is "did you get a round resounding for you way up
here?" I realized "way up here" was referring to her hideaway in Canada
where she must have  written that song, not "up here" in the high seats of
the stadium or concert hall, as I had always assumed! I realized this only
because they showed a picture of Joni from the "For the Roses" album in
which she is at her hideaway ( maybe it was the one where she is naked)
while this song played.  :~)

     Ciao, dave.