In a message dated 4/3/2003 12:05:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, FMYFL writes:

> maybe I wouldn't mind if I shared Joni with the rest of
> the world.  She's certainly paid her dues.

I know what Ken's talking about. For me though the real fear is with a new young
artist who's just starting out. You enjoy them all to yourself, and sometimes when
they finally break big they sell out and lose what attracted you to them to start
with. I don't have to worry about with that with Joni, so I say get on that soapbox
and PREACH it, brutha! ;~)

We don't have to worry about Joni selling out (she learned her lesson with CMIARS ;~D)
On the contrary, it's refreshing when I get an e-mail from my wife's uncle Rodney who
knew WHO Joni was but not WHAT she was (in terms of musical importance).

Bob

NP: "Help Me" Detroit 7/4/83