--- Randy Remote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Deb
Messling wrote:

> > The PBS site says you can purchase the Woman of
> Heart and Mind video by
> > calling 1-800-336-1917
> >

> It's available on VHS or DVD for 19.98 + 4.95
> shipping. They say
> delivery will take 3-6 weeks ! What do you have to
> do to make
> something travel so slow? Or is it not ready? They
> won't say, only
> that it is available now (as in a month from now).
> RR

Available for purchase now, maybe, but not available.
Capisce? You can order it now, but you just can't have
it! I think they were talking about the beginning of
May, before the show even aired - that's probably what
they mean.

=====
Catherine
Toronto