I'm probably the last one in on this one (I taped the
show on Wednesday night because it was past my bedtime
and watched it this evening with dinner), but my gosh,
Heart and Mind really is good, isn't it?  Anticipation
being what it is, I was afraid I might end up
disappointed, but I certainly wasn't.  Among many
other things, watching it made me remember something I
hadn't thought of in years:  the first time I heard
"Big Yellow Taxi" was on television, on American
Bandstand.  Dick Clark announced that this new song by
Joni Mitchell was number one in Hawaii, and played
BYT.  I was just a kid at the time, and for some
reason I decided this Joni Mitchell person must be a
Hawaiian girl, and managed to mishear

"They paved paradise, put up a parking lot", as
"A great pair of eyes, ooh, what a Lochinvar".

Going to pbs.org now.

Peace y'all.

Larry D

www.larry-d.com