Hi Folks!  Yes I'm still lurking.  You'll be happy to know I've
converted 2 new Joni listeners in the last month.

A good friend of mine moved to Hawaii and as  a going away present I
gave her a copy of Hejira.  She's a very spiritual soul so I thought
she'd "get it".  She emailed me the other day saying she loves it so
much she is usually playing it 3-4 times a day!!!  (And each time she
thinks of me ; - ))

I sent a "notice" out to many on my email list announcing the American
Masters presentation.  Among other positive replies I got this one from
my friend Beth:

......"Thanks to your shameless Joni promoting I just finished watching
the PBS American Masters show featuring her.  I'm dumbfounded.  I'm
wondering where I've been all these years.  I've heard her songs in my
head but never realized her genius.  The TV I used did not have great
reception for that station consequently the picture was pretty snowy.
So I ordered the DVD of the show.  This is definitely one I want to
keep.  I am transfixed."......

Pretty cool, huh?
Phyliss