Bob wrote:

> I know you love getting me into fights, Guzzi ("Oh, Smurf! Those
motorcycle
> guys just flirted with me!"), so I want to set the record straight, so to
> speak, on Norah. I don't dislike her. She made a sweet little record. But
> I'll be damned if I can tell one song from another. There's also a strange
> lack of energy to the whole thing. And I am bitter that she won more
Grammys
> in one night than you-know-who has won in 35 years.

I agree totally.  I like the first few songs, but after that I'm bored silly
and the rest becomes background music.  I actually feel sorry for her,
winning all those Grammys so early in her career.  Where does she go from
here?  I can't be bitter toward her though, because she's so damn cute!

Kerry