In a message dated 4/4/2003 5:35:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> we seem to be out inthe cold down here.

Welcome Don...yes we have quite a few Aussies, all of whom are AWESOME,
they're just a bit quiet.

The company that makes my video copies for me CAN make PAL copies that play
down under, but he charges me $25 US for the service. If there are lots of
Aussies interested in the PBS video, I could maybe negotiate a better deal
with them. Regardless, I'm happy to make you PAL copies for $25 + shipping +
the cost of the blank.

Again, welcome...let's see if we can lure some of your mates out from
lurking.

Bob

NP (Now Playing): Ani Difranco, "Don't Nobody Know"