--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Thought I'd surface from
lurkdom and say hello, I've
> been trying to keep up
> with the JMDL since last Oct.  Joined a few weeks
> before Travelogue came out.
>  Really enjoy all your comments.  You guys have
> turned me on to Kyle
> Eastwwod, Rickie Lee, Ute Lemper and WFUV which I
> now listen to at work.
> Thanks!   Also thanks to Lama and Bob for making
> copies for me.

Stick around long enough and you'll go broke buying
all this music - but there are worse, far worse,
things to spend your money on.

>BSN just knocked
> me out.  Funny, this is
> the album I had waited for all those years, yet if I
> heard it 20 years ago I
> wouldn't have liked it.

Funny how that works, isn't it? I figure one days my
kids will listen to Joni and finally understand what
their crackpot mum was up to all those years.

=====
Catherine
Toronto