[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Now me:
>
>You can have mine, Guzz. I'm certainly not using it. (I showed it to you at
>Jonifest. Remember? That night the Lez cottage laughed and screamed so loud?)

and you wonder why i won't attend? How could I possible allo myself to
be in such debauched company?

> I remember how sad it was when you were
>in Boston recently to see you going from tea room to cottage to Joni Only
>party -- half the time on your precious little hands and dimpled little
>knees! -- checking out the local little fellas.

Wally on his hands and knees in Boston? Not our Wally.
You on the other hand....well...like i said to the perosn who emailed me
the pictures-I would never mention it and certainly wouldn't tell anyone
or show anyone.