I'm certainly glad there isn't somebody keeping track of
everything I say and then calling me on the carpet about it later when
I *seem* to contradict myself.

  But Mark, back on October 9, 2001 you wrote:

  "I wish someone was keeping track of everything I said so that over time
they can use my words to justify their own opinions about my posts"*

  So you see, now you're contradicting what you said earlier. PLEASE try and
do a better job of being consistent. :~)

  Ok, Muller, two can play at that game.