Hi Simone,

Thanks for your message. Yes, you should be able to reuse the same
generated schema on both RDBMS. The most common pitfalls are:

- Differing types (you're already looking into that)
- Differing identifier default case and case sensitivity (you can either
quote all identifiers in DDL to enforce the case on both RDBMS, or turn off
quoting of identifiers at runtime:
https://www.jooq.org/doc/latest/manual/sql-building/dsl-context/custom-settings/settings-name-style/
- Oracle's opinion on NULL vs '', which are the same thing. There are a few
flags of interest here:
https://www.jooq.org/doc/dev/manual/sql-building/dsl-context/custom-settings/settings-dialect-compatibility/

I hope this helps,
Lukas