Hi,

Dirk Stöcker wrote:
>> And Dirk (and everyboy else), if you've got any more remarks or
>> suggestions, please do go ahead.
>
> Applied with some modifications. If someone is unhappy with parts of it,
> he may fix them :-)

While this is *generally* ok, it should not be used as an excuse to
break JOSM to the point where it doesn't compile anymore and then have
others clean up...

./org/openstreetmap/josm/corrector/TagCorrectionTableModel.java:23:
method does not override a method from its superclass
         @Override public int getColumnCount() {
          ^
./org/openstreetmap/josm/corrector/TagCorrectionTableModel.java:49:
method does not override a method from its superclass
         @Override public int getRowCount() {
          ^
./org/openstreetmap/josm/corrector/TagCorrectionTableModel.java:53:
method does not override a method from its superclass
         @Override public Object getValueAt(int rowIndex, int colIndex) {
          ^
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
3 errors

PLEASE do not check in code that does not compile with Java 1.5. (I
removed the "Override" statements. Please someone check whether these
methods are really needed... if they don't override something then who
calls them?)

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"