Hello,

to fix ticket 1177
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/1177
and because I also want to have the ability to change colors, I introduced
a new feature into the mappaint file.

Colors now can get names, which can be changed in the preferences of JOSM.

Where it is now colour="#0000ff" it can be colour="water:#0000ff" in
future.

I described the way to use it in the styles file.

The named colors will available as color.mappaint.<name> in the Einstein
preferences.

Ulf: You know the styles file better than I do. Could you add useful
names to the colors? Only requirement is that one name does not get
multiple values (it is no hard requirement, but a useful one).

Ciao