On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 23:51:10 +0200, Petr Dlouhý <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I added
>
> //Resizes to the actual bounding box
> window.moveTo(0,0);
> window.resizeTo(new_width,new_height);
>
> to the web page, so the image have the right size. Maybe I get something
> wrong, but I thing, the tiles are fitting.
> Some parts of the images remain white (but "Yahoo" sign is on the right
> place) sometimes, but as I remember, it happend also in the old version.

I solved the problem with white space, it is needed to round-up size of
map containter to 258:
           // Resize map container to parameter dimension
           var mapDiv = document.getElementById("map");
           mapDiv.style.width  = Math.ceil(width/258)*258;
           mapDiv.style.height = Math.ceil(height/258)*258;

--
Petr Dlouhý