Hi,

Dirk Stöcker wrote:
> now that I found a charset conflict in measurement plugin: Is there any
> definition in which charset the jar files are?

You mean the java source code files? I don't see why they should be
anything else than good old 7-byte ASCII. We don't want any national
language characters in there anyway (they belong to the language
plugins). But since a 7-byte ASCII file is, by definition, a valid UTF-8
file as well... I don't care. Just don't put anything above 0x7F in your
source, ok ;-)

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"