On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Shaun McDonald
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the current state of the code in JOSM for getting ready for
> the API 0.6 change?

In the sense that "will it work" it's done, tested, complete. When 0.6
is available toggling a parameter on any version of JOSM from the last
few months it will ask for a changeset description and upload that as
a changeset.

In the sense that it supports all the super duper features of the new
API, there's more work to be done (the bulk upload springs to mine).

> Is there a setting I can use for telling JOSM to use 0.6 instead of
> 0.5 as the api version in the url?

There's the preference osm-server.version which you need to set to 0.6.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/