Florian Lohoff schrieb:
> Hi,
> more recent josm versions dropped the default display of the ways
> direction with arrows. Currently josm does only so with oneway=yes.

I've added "junction" to the corresponding list in SVN 1489.

The complete list of *keys* that are taken into account are now:

"oneway","incline","incline_steep","aerialway","junction"

I don't know if "incline" and "incline_steep" makes a lot of sense as we
are talking about keys here (not values).

I have no idea why aerialway is in this list. I've never read any hint
that this key has to be used in a certain direction?!?

> As junction=roundabout implies a oneway=yes i'd suggest adding
> arrows for ways with junction=roundabout aswell.

Makes perfect sense.

Regards, ULFL