It will run everywhere. Only "problem" with portability is that, that on java
1.5 systems is some aditional lib (packable into josm.jar) needed. afaik. But
I see it like handicap, because if Iam not wrong, that lib has about 7 MB.
That is realy big think to bundle with josm. I hope Iam wrong...

PS: Iam not using primary java because of portability. It is useles on windows
mobile based devices (no I/O posibility, no GPS, no access to BT...) I like
java because of realy big framework which is bundled with its executive
environment.

--
Odborník na všetko je zlý odborník. Ja sa snažím byť výnimkou potvrdzujúcou
pravidlo.