Hi,

You probably mean "Specialized Junction Editing" chapter of that url. If yes,
I think that should not be problem to program something like that. I think
that cloud made had a wery fresh look to mapping and this sort of
editing "wizard" or "guide" is cutting edge.

PS: does anyone know of some resource, where are writen some info about how to
tag junctions? If it is too informations to keep in mind, why not to make
some help for mappers?

--
Odborník na všetko je zlý odborník. Ja sa snažím byť výnimkou potvrdzujúcou
pravidlo.