> Yes, it may be a bit more complicated with deleted nodes. Search for
"modified" (or search for "deleted") in search
> dialog will show all modified nodes. The update these nodes with the
update selected.

Hmm, this shouldn't be necessary. UpdateDataAction compares with
data.getCompletePrimitiveIds() which includes modified
and deleted ids (and removes then the ID 0 for new primitives).

Anything special with the dataset we discuss here?

-- Karl

> Thanks for your answer. However it looks like it did not solve my problem.
>
> I used File>Update data, no conflicts were found. I then reuploaded my
> file and one conflict on a deleted node was found.

Yes, it may be a bit more complicated with deleted nodes. Search for
"modified" (or search for "deleted") in search dialog will show all modified
nodes. The update these nodes with the update selected.

That should help.

Ciao