On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:08:42PM +0200, activityworkshop wrote:
Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out how to properly synchronize my audio files within JOSM, because I couldn't work out how to apply my timezone offset (GPS track in UTC, audio files in local time). Is this a feature that's planned, or is the idea to always reset the audio recorder (or camera) clock to UTC?

For what it is worth, I have always kept my camera clocks at UTC, years before getting a GPS receiver. If I had an audio recorder, I would keep it at UTC as well. For some software, I set TZ=UTC0 so that they will do the right thing.

        Marko