At 2011-02-18 02:41, =?UTF-8?Q?M=E2=88=A1rtin_Koppenhoefer?= wrote:
2011/2/18 Jo <winfi...@gmail.com>:
> By adding the source to for example bus stops, I was hoping to send a
> future hint to a bot that may one day import the bus stops from the PT
> company. If I already aligned the position on Bing imagery, I'd like
> it to leave that position alone.

would the desired behaviour be any different if you were using another
source for the bus stops? Are you storing the zoom-level as well? Are
you storing the date of the imagery?

I am. My source key is an array of various values for each object, any of which can (and do) change within a session. Thus, they are tagged on each object.

I've got a preset that I created, but it was more cumbersome than a combination of cut/paste, an auto-it script, and quick typing. I haven't tried the newer combo-capable presets yet.

As to the original point of the thread: https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/3484 Tooltips would be nice, too, when my brain is tired and I can't remember what my lousy icons mean :)

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>