Hi,

On 07/02/11 14:50, Stephan Knauss wrote:
The doCheck() in BasicLicenseCheck is in my opinion not right regarding
nodes that have no tags. As all information these nodes carry is their
existence and coordinates I see no reason why any other status than the
one of the last editor of that node could be relevant.

It has just occurred to me that there's a serious flaw in that logic/implementation. While we could debate whether or not we might be able to keep a node that has never been tagged, your check only looks at whether or not the node is currently tagged.

This means that if someone created a node using e.g. a "created_by=blah blah" tag, and someone else later removed that tag, your change would treat this as if the new person had somehow acquired the copyright for that node which is clearly wrong, and asking for trouble!

Bye
Frederik