Hi,

are strange. In the first changeset, a roundabout is drawn with much
more detail than usual, and the nodes used for that are all "version 2"
- and version 1 of the node is somewhere far away, sometimes in Africa.

Strangely this does not have an adverse effect on the original place,
probably because the node wasn't in use. I'll have a look at the history
to try and get to the bottom of this but maybe someone here has an idea?

Could the user have been working with a buggy plugin?

Turns out the user did this, meticulously, on purpose to re-use otherwise unused node IDs. I hope he can be persuaded to stop doing that ;)

Bye
Frederik