On 08/27/2011 11:02 AM, Dirk Stöcker wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Aug 2011, Stefan Breunig wrote:
>
>> More important though: to achieve this I create the map frame once on
>> start and never destroy it. Is there any disadvantage I missed? I know
>> about the bug where the view in the download diag is reset to 0.0, 0.0
>> and that code depending on notifyMapFrameChanged will have to be
>> adjusted and simply assume the map frame is there.
>
> If this really is a good idea?

Basically all plugins implement mapFrameInitialized. Does this method
with two arguments still make sense, when your patch is applied?

Can you explain the reason for the change in more detail? (Btw. it is
difficult to read your patch because most of all the formatting diffs.)

What about the toggle buttons in the lower left? They could be hidden by
default, with an advanced option, to bring them back.

Paul