On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:25 AM, Werner Horsch <werner.hor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking in how to aid the entry of numbering to osm, and it shouldnt
> be very difficult.
> The logic should be something like this for addr interpolation...

I don't think it is a good idea. As the relation is called, all
addresses between start and end are just ... interpolation. They
should stay as such in the database. It is the responsibility of the
data consumer to speculate on the right position for all intermediate
numbers in the street, not a script working into the database. If
contributors are not satisfied by the interpolation, they should
reduce the size of it or put single node addresses.

Pieren