Hi,

stabilization phase ended today. So patches accumulated over the last week may be integrated. We had a very long stabilization phase caused by Paul's idea to improve the preferences :-)

I know this delay is one of the drawbacks of our current development model, but as it happens very seldom I think we can live with it (all other possible models have drawbacks also).

The next release will be end of January, so we skip one release completely.

As promised the three incomplete languages will be dropped with next release. Turkish and Greek have been improved and are not removed.

Ciao