Lease don't get me wrong. The validator allowed me to fix an actual problem
in the data. Once it's solved though it would be nice to have a way to
indicate it's reporting a false positive. This would only be needed on
nodes which connect 2 similarly named ways. There aren't 1000s of those. So
it's hardly polluting the data, but it would save human editors time. And
that is more important ultimately, than a few bytes of data to help QC.

Jo