Hi,

My name is Jorge López, I'm a Spanish student interested in developing a Mapillary plugin for JOSM during this summer as part of Google Summer of Code program. I have been working with OSM and JOSM for more than six months, so I have some experience about how everything works. I have already talked with to possible mentors but I would like to get some feedback from other people. I have created a page in OSM wiki to show the basic design I have already made [1]. Am I going in the right direction?

Thanks

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/Mapillary

--
Jorge López