On 24.03.2015 09:50, Jochen Topf wrote:
This way we have:
"light green" means "we know that tag and it's accepted".

I would not require "accepted" but settle with "documented".

It should recognize complicated tags like healthcare:speciality=ophthalmology and parking:lane:both:parallel=on_street both in key and value, otherwise it would be pointless as a spellchecker. I guess a lot of wiki pages need to be adapted, so this information can be extracted. But there would be a value in that beyond the JOSM use.

"grey" like now means any other tags but is actually a positive list of
     tags that are very common and/or docmented on the wiki etc.
"light yellow" looks suspicious, take extra care and re-check, is actually
     the list of all other tags we don't know anything about
"light red" means we know the tag is bad.

Paul