So what's the plan with sources and javadoc JARs?

Regards,
Holger

On 2018-05-30 at 01:36 +0200 Vincent Privat wrote:
Ah sorry I totally misunderstood your change. Please restore what I did, I thought you would only modify the "publish" target to ignore the files when committing to SVN, not delete the targets!

    Hi,

    I implemented the two changes in r34224 and r34225. This undid most
    of the changes to build-common.xml from r34045 where
    plugin-sources.jar and plugin-javadoc.jar were added.

    Marián, it should work for you now.

    Regards,
    Holger