Od: Marián Kyral <mky...@email.cz>
Komu: josm-dev@openstreetmap.org
Datum: 18. 7. 2018 8:40:05
Předmět: Re: DownloadOsmTask - the zoomAfterDownload parameter does not work

"
hmm,

it seems that this commit is the reason:

https://github.com/openstreetmap/josm/commit/29c7baa5cc67150685293607ce0dcee

2eeccf2b8?diff=unified
(https://github.com/openstreetmap/josm/commit/29c7baa5cc67150685293607ce0
dcee2eeccf2b8?diff=unified)

    [javac] Compiling 67 source files to /home/marian/projekty/josm/josm_
plugins/plugins/tracer/build
    [javac] /home/marian/projekty/josm/josm_plugins/plugins/tracer/src/org/
openstreetmap/josm/plugins/tracer/DownloadOsmMissingAreaTask.java:31:
warning: [deprecation] download(OsmServerReader,boolean,Bounds,
ProgressMonitor) in DownloadOsmTask has been deprecated
    [javac]     public Future<?> download(OsmServerReader reader, boolean
newLayer, Bounds downloadArea, ProgressMonitor progressMonitor) {
    [javac]                      ^
    [javac] /home/marian/projekty/josm/josm_plugins/plugins/tracer/src/org/
openstreetmap/josm/plugins/tracer/DownloadOsmMissingAreaTask.java:37:
warning: [deprecation] DownloadOsmTask.DownloadTask(boolean,OsmServerReader,

ProgressMonitor,boolean) in DownloadOsmTask.DownloadTask has been deprecated

    [javac]             super(newLayer, reader, progressMonitor, false); //

do not center and scale to downloaded area
    [javac]             ^
    [javac] /home/marian/projekty/josm/josm_plugins/plugins/tracer/src/org/
openstreetmap/josm/plugins/tracer/TracerModule.java:279: warning:
[deprecation] download(boolean,Bounds,ProgressMonitor) in DownloadOsmTask
has been deprecated
    [javac]             final Future<?> future = task.download(false, area,

null);
    [javac]                                          ^
    [javac] 3 warnings

I'm not sure how to fix it yet, but will try.

Regards,
Marián
---------- Původní e-mail ----------