In this case I was also working with bus routes and the PT Assistant.

Regards,
Maarten

On 2018-08-19 11:35, Jo wrote:
I'm also noticing that JOSM sometimes hangs. In my case it is then
consuming >300% processing power. I often see it right after panning
the map.

I'm beta testing PT_Assistant and can't be sure whether that has
something to do with it. It's drawing many labels for all the bus
stops, which are calculated based on route membership. This worked
well before, but then it was only shown for the stops of the active
route relation.

Polyglot