Hello,
I have recently moved on from eclipse to IntelliJ ide now the problem is
that when I imported the project in the IDE I got three following warnings
WARNING: Could not detect the project version, you are probably not
building inside a git repository!
WARNING: The project version is currently the default value `unspecified`.
WARNING: To change the version number, either build in a git-repository or
set the version manually by adding the line `project.version = "1.2.3"` to
the Gradle build script.

I think that there could be some build issues here. Please let me know what
it is
Thank you