Hi,
i am experiencing the "keyboard dead" bug again more frequently. Every
hour or so i hit the issue and need to restart josm.

It happens mostly when my machine is loaded in the background e.g.
a backup, some docker containers processing data etc. So the machine
slows down, i open the attribute add window alt-a and try to type
and the keyboard stalls in all sub widgets and there is no way to revive it.

We had opened bugs for this a couple of times, patches have been
applied but the bug never went away for me. It some kind of race
condition i cant remember the real cause. But it gets more annoying
these days.

Running with josm-latest-16589.jar and

openjdk 11.0.7 2020-04-14
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.7+10-post-Debian-3deb10u1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.7+10-post-Debian-3deb10u1, mixed
mode, sharing)

On Debian/Buster, ThinkPad T440s with 12GB Ram

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de