Hello,

the OSM SVN is shut down. Currently it is read-only.

We have a copy of the JOSM and JMapViewer parts on JOSM server now:

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/osmsvn/

This copy will be be used from now on for further development. Maybe in future that will become Git (or not, who knows...).

Write access is currently possible for all JOSM-SVN users. Others please use the JOSM wiki to submit patches. I didn't decide yet if it will stay this way, for the moment it's simply easier :-)

See also
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Source code
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/DevelopersGuide/DevelopingPlugins

With "svn relocate" it's possible to switch an existing working copy to the new URL without a full re-checkout.

Ciao