Here's a post from the JY Message Board. Do we like to start
a discussion on this thread on the board?
Thought I would let everyone who doesn't have time to go to
the Message board often know.

Thanx
Al/Seattle/US

Posted by Guinevere on May 26, 192001 at 13:24:24:

Hey Guys!
I have a question/concern. Recently one of my friends was
telling me that she had recently been saved
and that she was going to heaven. Now, I am Catholic and my
friend is not, so this whole idea sounded
a little strange to me. I guess since I was baptized at
birth and have grown through Christ my entire life, I never
really have had
one particular shining moment where I look around and
realize that I have been "saved." It was like my friend had
just discovered
Christ in that one moment. What do you all think of the
"one-moment" salvation system? I suppose that, in the end,
it might not
be a very big issue because both me and friend love Christ
and strive to be better people because of Him. I was just
thinking that
it was a very different way of finding God in your life.
Does anyone else feel this way?

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of Alex
Vitus Edezhath.vcf]