Dear Brothers and sisters,
With great Joy I would love to tell all that a baby
girl is born to us ( Josy & Saji) on May 24th 5 PM
EST.
Both the baby and mom are doing well.
All of our brothers and sisters in US are doing well
and very activly working for may events in summer.
Kairos 2001 is the one of the important events here.
Where all the families of leaders come together in one
place from all over North America.
Keep that in your prayers.
One of us may write to you all about what is happening
here.

With lots of love and prayers
Saji Sebastian
Plainfield, New Jersey, USA