From: JY Family [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 2:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JOYnet] The New Jesus Youth National Team

Hello,

Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ !

As you are aware , the new Jesus Youth National team is reconstituted in
Bangalore in the presence of 40 leaders from around the country and the
NST
members. It was a rich experience of 2 days to be together in
Dharmaram,Bangalore.

The main theme of the gathering was "Jesus Youth , serving the Church as
Missionary movement".

The main reflections were based on Pope's new Apostolic Exaltation "Novo
Millennio Inunte" and "Ecclesia In Asia". The presence of Fr.Fio
Mascarenhas,
Fr. Art Cooney (USA), Fr. Dheeraj Sabu, Mr.. Cyril John, Mr.. Trevor
Louis and
our animators Fr. Jose Thaiparambil, Dr. Edward Edezhath and Mr.. Baby
Chacko
in the meeting was a real blessing. There was a detailed discussion of
the
importance of JOYNET in building up the Jesus Youth Community. We have
also
developed the guidelines for the working of Jesus Youth groups.

The new Jesus Youth National Team (JYNT)

Mr.. C.C Joseph (Co-ordinator), Mr.. Raiju Varhgese (Asst.
Co-ordinator), Mr.
Jose Kurian, Mr. Mathew Sebastian, Mr.. Siju Mathew, Mr.. Manoj Sunny
(ex-officio member), Mr.. Mathew Joseph (ex-officio as the joynet
co-ordinator), Dr. Edward Edezhath (Animator), Mr.. Baby Chacko and Fr.
George
Madukkampuram SVD ( proposed Pastor), Fr. Abraham Pallivathukkal SJ
(Ex-officio).

It was decided that another team of represenjoynet@tatives  from
different
active areas will form Jesus Youth National Co-ordinating team. Areas
suggested were Delhi, Jodhpur, Ajmir, Rajkot, Ahmedbad, Baroda, Mumbay,
Vijayavada, Bangalore, Mangalore, Koorg, Shimoga, Mysore, Chennai,
Coimbatore
and Kerala. This team will come together twice in an year. The next
meeting of
this team will be from Oct.25-27th along with the Jesus Youth 2001
Conference
which will be held in Kochi, Kerala.

I want to thank you for the prayers and support you have given us during
the
last three years.

Now, we will start praying for the new team.

I will send a more detailed report and the Guidelines soon.

In union with Jesus and Mary,

For the Jesus Youth National Team,

Manoj Sunny