        From:   Alfred Samji [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, May 30, 2001 8:43 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Fwd: Re: [JOYnet] A silly doubt.

        Thanks a lot to all of you netters for the instant reply to my
doubt. So it
        is true that they are satanic. Anyone else in the JOYnet liking the
music
        please keep away. I went to one of the search engines on the
internet
        searching for details. Just searched for "Satanic music' and went
through
        the results. Going through those web pages itself felt very eerie.
Praise be
        to our Good Lord Jesus for keeping us safe from the evil one.

        Regards in Christ Jesus,

        Alfred / Dubai

        >From: "Sanju Joseph" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        >To: "Alfred Samji" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        >Subject: Re: [JOYnet] A silly doubt.
        >Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:59:57 +0530
        >
        >Of course it is true.
        >In fact some of the odd language that u hear in the back ground is
Latin in