Dear Friends,

Let's welcome Sheila in the name of Jesus in to our joynet fellowship.

As sheila shared, she is a very good friend of smitha and myself and an enthusiastic
girl for the Kingdom of God. She started a prayer group by her own initiative after
the retreat and now she is trying her level best to involve many other youth in that
group.

Let us pray for sheila so that Jesus will use her as a powerful instrument for the
Kingdom of God and for the growth of Jesus youth in Gujarat.

Thanks,

Thomaskutty