        From:   Sibi Joseph [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Thursday, May 31, 2001 5:05 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        [JOYnet] Fwd: A silly doubt.

        Hello,

        I am not at all an expert in this topic. But, after hearing the
"Arrow of Light" audio cassette which describes about satanic music, I
strongly feel that the music can be used for good and evil purposes. If one
gets a feeling of depression, unhappiness, suicidal attitude etc. after
hearing a particular music, it is definitely evil.  Obviously, the music
that is used for satan worship can never be good.

        As I said, I am not an expert in this issue and I cannot
authentically comment on it. I do not listen to rock music also. So, I think
someone who has a better knowledge can throw some light on it. Or else, some
of us can consult with a proper person and put the views on the Joynet.

        Love and prayers,
        Sibi

        ---
        Sibi Joseph
        Ahmedabad, India
        Tel: 079 685 7974
        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]