---
Peace to you

Giby says--As I understand what we are
saying here is that there could be hidden satanic messages in songs about drug, sex
etc. Then I think these messages can be embedded in good songs also. So then how do
you differentiate between the two ?

Hello JOYneters,

I find some good sense in what Giby says.
Why are we not serious about condemning the numerous 'good songs' with very stupid and
crude verses as much? And they reach a larger no. of people than these few songs ever
can. They give us bad messages too( evil ). So there must be a better reason for all
these warnings than just the injection of 'evil' ideas into our subconscious???!!!!

The JOYneters who are actively involved in the music ministry can maybe solve this
dilemma.
Give us a better idea.

Meanwhile.... one argument is sufficient enough
for me to keep off and that is if this music indeed praises Satan I cannot sing it (
that would be like randu vanjiyil kalu vaykkuka )

Love and praises to Jesus Christ,

Cuckoo
Cochin.

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at
http://www.eudoramail.com