Hi

  To be loved and to be able to love is the best gift
and the best of all blessings.

  Whenever we are with our most dear friends our heart
fills with joy and happiness.
  If only we were able to love everyone around us, we
would have been happy and joyful always. And to love
everyone we will have to give up many things, (pride,
selfishness, etc) and should pray for everyone around.
That will make life really wonderful. This is what I
feel and have experienced.

Remember me In your prayers

with
Lots of Love n Prayers