Giby,

I just happened to read you mail in which you had responded to Priya's mail regarding
Sini's encounter with a Hindu girl.

Happy to see you presence in Joy net.  May the Lord almighty bless you abundantyly in
His Precious blood and with his Mighty Spirit - your mind & heart, so that you will be
able to judge / discern what is right and wrong i.e. in the eyes of God.

The bible says in Romans 10:9 If you confess with your lips that Jesus is the Lord
and believe in heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved.

Again the word of God says "Salvation is to be found through Him alone; in all the
world there is no one else whom God has given who can save us"

I hope you are a born Christian.  I am also quoting a testimony of a person who was a
born staunch hindu who proclaimed his faith to the nation for a long time and read
many books including the Vedas, Upnishdas, and finally he found the saviour from the
bible and also he got the same references from his vedas which lead to the Prajapati
who is in fact Christ.  for yourreference is the site given below which will give you
the complete testimony of Br. Arvindaksha Menon along with his address and photograph.

Now I believe you will come to the conclusion that there is no other way to salvation
other than Jesus Christ himself.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/6265/arvind.html

May the Holy Spirit enlighten your mind and lead you to the truth.

May God bless.

In christ,
Sheila George
Ahmedabad.